- We have 11 double rooms, each with mosquito nets, bathroom with shower and ceiling fan.
- Many of the rooms also have an air conditioning unit and we are gradually adding more.
- All rooms have international electrical sockets.
- We have WiFi and this is accessible from all of our rooms although the speed is much better in our dining hall.
All rooms have an outside area where you can sit and relax
Many of the rooms also have a rear balcony facing onto the fields behind
All of our rooms have been decorated in the local Tharu style by women from our village
Our new sitting area with the fire pit in the centre for chilly evenings
A table outside one of the rooms
Our dining hall
- We also have 5 tents available at our tented camp, located nearby our cottages and the national park entrance
- Our tents are surrounded by jungle, giving you an opportunity to see local wildlife
You can enjoy the jungle ambience at our campsite